[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Action Darfur meeting

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Jan 23 10:02:12 CST 2006

AWARE,

We had discussed UIUC's registered organization "Action
Darfur" and their request for co-sponsors for their events
during the Week of Awareness February 20-24 and guest speaker
Simon Deng.

Evidently the sponsors are meeting this Wednesday at 7pm. Is
there someone from AWARE who can make it to this meeting? I
cannot.

-karen medina