[Peace-discuss] private army comes home

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 29 11:13:28 CST 2006

Folks may be interested to know that SRT, now engaged
in harassing locked out workers in Illinois, bills
itself as a "private army" in its ads -- and not
without reason: they have also had contracts in
Afghanistan and Iraq, and provided security at one of
the G-8 meetings, I believe.  The goons they hire are
all former military or police.

More continuity.
Ricky