[Peace-discuss] Cosponsor PRC Anti-War Event?

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 29 19:52:25 CST 2006

Hi Jen,

We did discuss your request this evening and we would indeed be happy to
co-sponsor the Dave Adams event.

If you all provided us with flyers before next Saturday, we would be happy to
distribute them at our February 4th "Main Event" street demonstration at Main
and Neil. We're typically able to distribute 200-300 flyers amongst the random
cars that stop at the light during the two hours we're out there with our signs.

Please feel free to respond to me directly if you're interested in following up
on that,