[Peace-discuss] Trial details

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Fri Jul 7 17:12:37 CDT 2006

Is it possible to get trial transcripts and police reports?
I'd really be interested in taking a closer look, and would
be willing to contribute money for the copying fees.

BTW, did the other guys she accused ever testify?  It might
be quite interesting to talk with them.  To be honest, I think
thorough analysis could be quite a bit more useful here
than angry rhetoric.  If we can show specific discrepancies,
people might pay attention.  If we just talk about a racist
frameup, most people will probably blow us off.

Wendy