[Peace-discuss] Anti-Semitism in the News-Gazette

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sun Jul 9 02:18:31 CDT 2006

[The News-Gazette published an amazingly anti-Semitic letter today.  I
include it below in case you missed it.  --CGE]

=====================

Democracy is foreign concept to Jewish culture
Saturday July 8, 2006

In his June 6 letter, Mark A. Lehman puts very succinctly what the
present administration has failed to grasp – that democracy is a
completely foreign concept to Jewish culture and that it will never work.

At the risk of being politically incorrect, centuries have shown us that
the Jews are a quarrelsome and fractious people who have battled each
other and everyone else from time immemorial.

They have an inbred need to follow blindly some bloodthirsty rabbi even
unto self-demolition.

As Lehman writes, it would take another 1,000 years of bloodshed for
them to accept a civilized and peaceful life.

Amen, Mr. Lehman, and thank you for speaking out. I have long wondered
why most people seem to accept the madness of this senseless turbulence
and death into which we have waded.

I hereby resolve to speak out as often as possible.

DOW COOKSEY

Danville