[Peace-discuss] more life in wartime

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 25 10:06:29 CDT 2006

Hi folks-

This is my friend again who has been living in
Lebanon, reporting on Iraq.  I forward it for the
horrifying picture it paints of life there at the
moment.  Recently she wrote a line to the effect that
you know you're in trouble when people are calling
from Baghdad to see if you're ok.

Ricky

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/07/21/AR2006072101370.html?sub=AR