[Peace-discuss] Mel Gibson RIP

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 18:42:50 CDT 2006

I just wanted to say that this is a fascinating discussion.  Dialogue the
way it's supposed to be - two highly intelligent and "aware" people with
differing but quite valid perspectives.  I wish that the harmony in
diversity exhibited by AWARE members could be replicated in the larger world.

John Wason