[Peace-discuss] Dear Leader/Hitler Quotes

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Wed Jun 14 19:21:35 CDT 2006

>From my blog (http://mrscake.livejournal.com)

"My administration has a job to do. ... We will rid the world of evil
doers."
- George W. Bush

"The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents
appear as if they belonged to one category."
- Adolf Hitler

"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really
talking about peace"
- George W. Bush

"The greater the lie, the greater the chance that it will be believed."
- Adolf Hitler

"See, in my line of work you got to keep repeating things over and over
and over again for the truth to sink in, to kind of catapult the
propaganda."
- George W. Bush

"The victor will never be asked if he told the truth."
- Adolf Hitler

"I'm driven with a mission from God. God would tell me, George, go and
fight those terrorists in Afghanistan. And I did, and then God would tell
me, George, go and end the tyranny in Iraq. And I did. And now, again, I
feel God's words coming to me, go get the Palestinians their state and get
the Israelis their security, and get peace in the Middle East. And by God
I'm gonna do it."
- George W. Bush

"Who says I am not under the special protection of God?"
- Adolf Hitler