[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Aware] Israeli settler violence: from Hebron, the Tel Rumeida Project

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 14 22:58:20 CDT 2006

Here is an update from the Tel Rumeida Project, received at aware at anti-war.net .
This is the project started last year by Chelli Stanley, a 23-year old American
woman, along with other intrepid folks, to establish a permanent international
activist presence in the Tel Rumeida neighborhood of Hebron, occupied West Bank.
It's an ambitious, compelling Palestinian advocacy program in what may be the
one place victimized most by extremist Israeli settler violence. They are slowly
building up an interesting archive of materials on their website.