[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 22:22:31 CDT 2006

In the sense you are working together for a common goal, sure.  In the
sense that you're trying to usher in a new era of communism, no.
Well, if you are at least, you won't be very successful.  In fact,
most of your vocal spokespeople make sure you aren't successful in
getting any message out.

If you really want to change minds, I'd start by shutting up Estabrook
and David Green.

And telling Charles Bee to do something about that warrant out for his arrest.

John Bambenek wrote:
> I'm not the one who reads every latest conspiracy theory with great
> attention.
>
> I'm not the one who believes we live in a Nazi regime.

Dear John,

Do you believe that that anti-war activists are part of a conspiracy?

Love ya,
karen medina

http://jcb.pentex-net.com