[Peace-discuss] (no subject)

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:38:11 CDT 2006

It's not open debate if you pre-select the participants to be only
"your people".

Stop the hate.

Tracy says:

Thank goodness someone finally said it.  As a (mostly) lurker
on this listserv I didn't feel comfortable asking why Bambenek
is tolerated here, but I've wondered for awhile.  He's
puerile, caustic, and very, very stupid.  He posts one-liners
that are ignorant and void of any content.  In short, he's a
troll.

I'm all for open debate, but shouldn't it be intelligent?
Giving this guy a platform here is a waste of time.  I
understand the temptation to play with him like a cat with a
rat, but . . .

Ok, take the opinion of a lurker for what it's worth.  Have a
grand day everyone!

Peace,
Tracy

http://jcb.pentex-net.com