[Peace-discuss] journalism student visit

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 9 17:42:03 CST 2006

Hi folks-

Earlier this week a journalism student contacted me
for an interview about AWARE, which I did with  her
yesterday.  She's also looking for some shots of group
activity for her class project, and since we won't
demonstrate again on Main St until April 1, she'd like
to come to the meeting Sunday and get some shots
there.

I told her I'd check with the group.  She specifically
told me she isn't airing this anywhere; it's just for
the  class.  I told her about Monday night's City
Council meeting, too.

Ricky