[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [PDI] Two different Flavors of the same business party are leading us down the path to destruction

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 12 16:51:16 CST 2006

Geraldine Perry <healthadvantage at comcast.net> wrote:  It was Noam Chomsky, with concurrence of Howard Zinn, who said:

"We don't have two parties in this country. We just have two different
flavors of the same business party."

And this from Eugene McCarthy:

"Saying we should keep the two party system simply because it is working
is like saying the Titanic voyage was a success because a few people
survived on life rafts."

And here are some interesting notes from Taking Back America : the
Party's Over by conservative Paul E. Cappadonna:

QUOTE:
On the surface, Democratic and Republican party ideologies differ,
however their goals are the same. In truth, the differences are just a
side show for amusement. We must know that it is not what they fight
about, but what they agree upon that is slowly chipping away at our
freedoms. The law, under the control of this multi-party system, does
not serve the common good. We truly have one party. The problem is, 'We
the people' are not in control. It seems as if someone gave the order
and we are being taken for a ride.

(Now author is quoting from Insider and Georgetown Prof Carroll
Quigley's Tragedy and Hope, first published in 1966) : "The argument
that the two parties should represent opposing ideas and policies, one,
perhaps of the Right and the other of the Left is a foolish idea
acceptable only to doctinaire and academic thinkers. Instead the two
parties should be almost identical, so that the American people can
'throw the rascals out' at any election without leading to any profound
or extensive shift in policy. The policies that are vital and necessary
for America are no longer subjects of significant disagreement, but are
disputable only in details of procedure, priority or methods."

Back to Cappadona:

QUOTE
. . . .These parties give us an illusion of control which keep us from
finding out the truth and while we draw lines in the sand arguing over
issues, we are increasing the division within and between our own
people. We are being deliberately taken to our demise as a free country
and are headed towards the dreary horror of a one-world tyrannical,
totalitarian government. . .

Most governments love the party scheme because it is so effective. No
matter how angry and upset the people get, they blame each other! The
real powers maintain complete control behind the scenes. . .In our
frustration we have even formed new parties. Back and forth, against our
will, we are being taken to where no freedom loving American wants to
go. Yes, people in the know laugh at our party loyalties.. .

. . . We hire our representatives to protect and fight for our rights,
not to pass laws or make deals to dimish them. How can our leaders take
an oath to support the Constitution and fight against all enemies
foreign and domestic if their strings are being controlled behind the
scenes by party ideologies, greed, power, and God knows what else? . .
.Their true allegiance is to the money powers (can't get elected without
them), party platforms, special deals, special interests, and yes of
course their own selfish desires that go far beyond what is righteous
and moral.

END QUOTE;

and this from Antony Sutton's America's Secret Establishment, which is
on Mike Ruppert's list of recommended books:

So any discussion between left and right, while essential to promote
change, is NEVER allowed to develop into a discussion along the lines of
Jeffersonian democracy, i.e., the best government is the least
government. The discussion and the funding is ALWAYS towards more state
power, use of state power and away from individual rights. . . /*So it
doesn’t matter . . . whether it is termed left, right, Democratic,
Republican, secular or religious - so long as the discussion is kept
WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF THE STATE AND THE POWER OF THE STATE. . . This
is the common feature between the seemingly dissimilar positions taken
by members – They have a higher common objective in which clash of ideas
is essential. */SO LONG AS RIGHTS OF THE INDIVIDUAL ARE NOT INTRODUCED
INTO THE DISCUSSION THE CLASH OF IDEAS GENERATES THE CONFLICT NECESSARY
FOR CHANGE/*. . . As the objective is also global control an emphasis is
placed on global thinking, i.e., internationalism. This is done thru
world organization and world law. . .

. . . More effective than outright censorship is use of the left-right
political spectrum to neutralize unwelcome facts and ideas or just
condition citizens to think along certain lines. . .The “left” leaning
segment of the press can always be relied upon to automatically assault
ideas and information from the “right” and vice versa. In fact, media
outlets have been artificially set up just for this purpose: both
/Nation /and /New// //Republic/ on the “left” were financed by Willard
Straight using Payne Whitney (The Order) funds. On the “right” /National
Review/ published by William Buckley (The Order) runs a perpetual
deficit, presumably made up by Buckley.. . .Neither the independent
right nor the independent left sees the trap. They are so busy firing at
each other they’ve mostly forgotten to look behind the scenes. . .

. . . By and large control of information has been successful. */The
intellectual world is still locked in a phony verbal battle between
“left” and “right”, whereas the real struggle is the battle between
individual freedom and the encroaching power of the absolute state ./*/
. ./ In the west, the choice is basically between a controlled
“left-oriented” information system and a controlled “right-oriented”
information system. The conflict between the two controlled groups keeps
an apparent informational conflict alive. Unwelcome facts that fall into
neither camp can be effectively neutralized because they will incur the
wrath of both “right” AND “left.” . . . */in brief, any publication
which points up the fallacy of the Left-Right dichotomy is ignored. .
.and citizens keep trouping to the polling booth in the belief they have
a choice/*

                    "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis, in "IT CAN'T HAPPEN HERE" (1935).