[Peace-discuss] DI Letter

Tammy Watts tammyewatts at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 16 14:45:01 CST 2006

With all due respect, the editor-in-chief of the Daily Illini isn't the one whining about an organization being unbalanced in its applications of free speech while at the same time gloating over an opinion being repressed.  It's the attitude that is hypocritical, even if you aren't in the position to enforce it.

John Bambenek <jcb.blog at gmail.com> wrote:    I'm a columnist, not the editor in chief, I don't have any decision as to what letters get published.  Heck, I don't even see most of them until they are in print.

  So if you want to claim hypocrisy, I suggest you take it to the editor-in-chief, not me.

http://jcb.pentex-net.com