[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] meeting minutes from March 12, 2006

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 10:58:00 CST 2006

Well, I'm disappointed by the appalling lack of
"mistakes and misrepresentations"!

Nice work.

And I do know the student reporter's name, though I
assumed she'd introduce herself: Jackie Orozco.  She's
with UI-7? (the university's channel), but what she's
working on is for a class and won't air.  FYI.

Oh- I did find one blatant misdirection of clearly
evil intent: "4g. Racism Working Group (see Community
Court Watch in 3b)" should be "...3a."  Pretty sneaky.
  But you can't fool us.  We're used to reading the
mainstream media!

Ricky

http://www.ucimc.org/newswire/display/112136/index.php