[Peace-discuss] Ritter to speak in Chicago

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 24 23:32:38 CST 2006

Just received at our aware at anti-war.net e-mail address...

----- Original Message -----
From: "IL Peace Action" <ilpeaceaction at yahoo.com>
To: <ilpeaceaction at yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2006 11:13 PM
Subject: Illinois Peace Action message & invitation

: Dear Members & Friends of Illinois Peace Action,
:
:   We hope you will be able to join us for the appearance of Scott Ritter,
former U.N. chief weapons inspector for Iraq, on Thursday, March 30th at 7:30
p.m. The event will take place in Finnegan Auditorium in Damen Hall on the
lakeshore campus of Loyola University in Chicago. It is a short walk from the
CTA Red Line stop at Loyola; there is a parking garage on campus.
:
:   We are planning to assemble a small group of our interested members for an
informal luncheon with Mr. Ritter on March 29th or 30th at a location to be
determined, in or near Evanston. If you are interested in joining us, please
respond ASAP by e-mail to ilpeaceaction at yahoo.com noting whether you are
available on one or both days. Invitation to lunch will be first come, first
serve as available space permits.
:
:   Attached to this message is a flyer advertising Ritter's talk - please post
or share a copy if you can to help spread the word. Arranging Mr. Ritter's visit
represents a major commitment of resources by Illinois Peace Action-- if you
would care to help cover some expenses with a donation please visit our website
at www.webcom.com/ipa or send a contribution to IPA at P.O. Box 2783, Chicago,
IL 60690.
:
:   If you prefer not to receive further e-mail from Illinois Peace Action, or
to change your address, please respond accordingly and your address will be
promptly updated or removed from our list.
:
:   Thanks in advance from Illinois Peace Action!
:
:
: Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.