[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Aware] Documentary on Military Recruiting

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 29 17:56:07 CST 2006

Just to clarify, Annie was requesting to film not this Sunday, but the following
Sunday (the 9th). Another idea is that we could just invite them to the next
counter-recruitment working group meeting instead, if there's one coming up. Or
maybe the counter-recruitment folks could have a mini-meeting quickly just
before or just after the AWARE meeting on the 9th. These are just some ideas
which we could discuss this Sunday, though, again, I won't be around because
I'll be in Danville.