[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Message from Senator Barack Obama

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Fri Mar 31 18:48:48 CST 2006

Thanks for sharing Obama with us Mort.

A couple of questions:
1) How would "crafting an effective surveillance program" prevent the
administration from repeating the overstepping of their bounds under the
'improved' program?
2) Is there really a doubt that they knew they were doing something illegal?
3) Even if they did not know, ignorance of the law (or will-full
misinterpretation of the law) is no excuse.

-karen medina