[Peace-discuss] Coca-Cola in Haiti

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon May 15 10:35:57 CDT 2006

Folks,

I don't think any of us had the idea that Preval won
and everything is okey-dokey now in Haiti, but
sometimes countries slide off the radar when there
isn't an election or an invasion ongoing ... and Haiti
in particular has a tendency to slip off the
left/progressive radar in the US.

So here's a story that fits in with the ongoing
anti-Coke campaign here at UIUC... as well as our
anti-racism efforts...

Ricky