[Peace-discuss] Fw: [Aware] from Peace Action - please sign our ad by 5/19

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue May 16 08:07:41 CDT 2006

[Just received this at our aware at anti-war.net e-mail address. It's a request
from an organization called Illinois Peace Action based in Chicago that is
"concerned with disarmament and weapons proliferation issues affecting United
States security and world peace" and that "works to educate all interested
parties on disarmament issues and to advocate policies rooted in justice and
human rights" ( quotes are from their website at http://www.webcom.com/ipa/ ).
IPA is a member of ILCPJ (Illinois Coalition for Peace and Justice), the
organization that is coordinating groups across Illinois and brought us that
statewide conference here in Champaign back on April 1st (we are a member of
ILCPJ as well). I'm not proposing we co-sponsor this (someone else could, of
course), but individuals may wish to do so on their own. REC]