[Peace-discuss] Hoods * R* US ....has AWARE gone Global?

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Sun May 21 16:28:58 CDT 2006

AWARE is like Ku Klux Klan of old
Sunday May 21, 2006
This letter is to the group AWARE (Anti-War, Anti-Racism Effort).

We have a group that feels if you are not of their race or religion,
you are the enemy. Because of their disagreement with American
policy, they will shoot, bomb, terrorize and do anything in their
power to achieve their goal.

Now pay close attention. I was not describing today's terrorists. I
was describing yesterday's Ku Klux Klan. Is it not amazing how both
groups fit the same description? They even both wear hoods.

If you are against the war on terror, you are aiding the Muslim
version of the KKK. Surely you are not racists, and feel that it is
only wrong when white people do it. Could it be that your group has
gone global?

United Nations Anti-war, Anti-racism Effort. UNAWARE seems more
appropriate.

JOHN HALL

Urbana