[Peace-discuss] Shame

Tammy Watts tammyewatts at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 1 21:12:21 CST 2006

Robert,

  Do you make a habit of being a cheering section for someone who cannot talk to anyone, particularly a female, without resorting to profanity?  And I thought you guys were all about family and moral values.  Tsk, tsk.

  Should have known better after the incident with the small boy who was cruelly lampooned on one of your extremely moral websites.

  "So go ahead and have that last word.  You become more laughable with every post."

  If it comes true again, I may look into getting my own psychic hotline.

  Tammy

Robert Dunn <prorobert8 at hotmail.com> wrote:
        Bravo, Bravo, John scores again!! im sick of these overpriviliged brats like John Kerry and most Leftist who think that those who go into the military are stupid or too poor to choose not to. For Leftists, some people just do not want to go and get indoctrinated in queer or feminazi theory. They want to learn a practical skill. The military does a fine job of that. And for you AWAREistas, Kerry is wrong, our troops are not stupid. But, hey we Republicans needed him at the last minute. Thank you again Far Leftists for redefeating the Democrats AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  John, groups like AWARE are useful for the GOP.
  robert