[Peace-discuss] DI Column referring to Mohammed al-Heeti

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 8 10:32:40 CST 2006

Three comments:

1) Polls of Iraqis indicate that a strong majority want the U.S.
troops to leave. Someone should have pointed that out.

2) The fact that the radio station the speaker represented was funded
by the UN, a cover for the Americans in Iraq, and that the station
has been tolerated by the American governors should at least cast
doubt on the veracity of the speaker's remarks.

3) A representative of Iraq who was against the U.S. presence there
might have difficulty getting into the U.S. for a speaking tour.

--mkb