[Peace-discuss] Letter to the N-G

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 15 23:10:27 CST 2006

speaking of the local media and the recent election, I had the tv on in the background Sunday or Monday evening, and I swear the newscaster said, instead of "lame duck" session, he said "veto session" and he said it at least 3 times in 5 minutes. I am pretty sure it was channel 15 or 17.

-karen medina