[Peace-discuss] Emanuel's and Obama's base

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 22 23:19:46 CST 2006

Mark, I really don’t want to get involved in this, but I can’t help but make the following comment:

  It seems to me that all you are saying, repeatedly, is that Carl is wrong.

  Now I’m sure that you yourself know that when someone repeatedly says nothing but “he’s wrong,” and offers no counter reasoning or argument, it simply does not sell. In fact, it just sounds like some stupid negative jerk with a bug up his ass.

  For all I know you may be absolutely right. But until you back it up, you are, at least to me, . . . .  well, you know what.

  And, sorry, but I can’t give you a citation for any of the above.