[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [Peace] Presentation on war in Lebanon by Indymedia activists

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 09:25:38 CST 2006

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com>
Date: Nov 26, 2006 4:06 PM
Subject: [Peace] Presentation on war in Lebanon by Indymedia activists
To: peace at lists.chambana.net

We are looking for someone to host a documentary on Lebanon at the IMC
Dec 15th. Contact jen at clamormagazine.org if you can be the point
person and pull this together.
- Danielle

Begin forwarded message:

From: Sascha Meinrath <sascha at ucimc.org>
Date: November 26, 2006 3:01:37 PM CST
To: Danielle Chynoweth <chyn at ojctech.com>, Christopher Evans
<caevans2 at hotmail.com>, Brian Dolinar <bdolinar at uiuc.edu>
Cc: imc-video at ucimc.org, "imc-booking at ucimc.org" <imc-booking at ucimc.org>
Subject: Re: Andy Stern and Ana Nogueira -- December 15th Visit.

Hi everyone,

Longtime Indymedia activists Ana Nogueira and Andy Stern are on a national tour
to show Samidoun, their documentary film and photo-montage of the recent war in
Lebanon.  This multi-media presentation looks absolutely awesome and we're lucky
enough to have them coming through Urbana on December 15th.  Unfortunately, I
will be out of state until the night of the 15th or the 16th, so we need someone
to organize putting on a showing of their work at the IMC.  It would be really
great to host them.

Let me know or just drop a line to their tour manager, Jen Angel
<jen at clamormagazine.org>.

I hope someone can do this.

In solidarity,

--Sascha