[Peace-discuss] RE: Military action in Darfur, like Kosovo

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 4 07:28:57 CDT 2006

Yeah...David Lake made a similar appeal (along with S. Rice), likening it to
Kosovo. I was ticking off the hours till you wrote.

If the international community can get a UN transfer in Darfur, then that is
what needs to happen.  There are still some diplomatic levers that can be
pulled on. Nothing has changed, other than a few more terrible comparisons
to the NATO Kosovo campaign, which was illegal.

best,
scott