[Peace-discuss] Re: Military action in Darfur, like Kosovo

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Wed Oct 4 19:57:07 CDT 2006

I don't see any serious argument here against what I said, Scott.  Do I
take it you agree that money and materiel should be provided to the
African Union forces, already in place and accepted by Sudan, rather
than to a hypothetical UN force, which Sudan won't accept, and which
can't be in place for some time?  --CGE