[Peace-discuss] Paul Kotheimer

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 16:28:12 CDT 2006

I saw Paul Kotheimer at the UI Research library this
afternoon, where he works. He showed me a printout
from the Orange and Blue Observer website (Illini
Conservative Union) in which a photograph of his young
son had placed next to it an arrow and the words "hit
me," in the context of a customary liberal-bashing
rant by the notorious Leo B.

Paul is quite upset about this, and is going to
consult with Ron Yates at the Journalism School, and
some other administrator. He doesn't want to suppress
freedom of speech, of course, but he feels that the
manner in which his son's photo was used may be
legally actionable.

Unfortunately, even though the print-out he showed me
had a web address beginning with
orangeandblueobservor, I can't find what he showed me
on the web.

I just wanted to give folks a heads up on this, and
I'm sorry I can't be more concrete.

David Green