[Peace-discuss] Paul Kotheimer

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 9 10:44:16 CDT 2006

 have to admit, as someone who is in agreement with the OBO on pretty
much
everything, that pic was way out of line. I am not a legal expert but
actually,
parents need to give permission in order for their childrens pics are
put in
the media. Please do not punish the OBO collectively for the stupidity
of one
individual. There is a new staff and i am in contact with them as
well. Just
ask them to issue an apology for the use of the photo. Everything else
is free
speech except the use of the photo.

Robert Dunn

Well, the problem was that OBO *published* that picture -
it's currently displaying on their site.  I mentioned Leo
in particular because it's identified as his handiwork.

--Wendy