[Peace-discuss] Fwd: to someone who doesn't understand law or has never read the Section 8 contract...

Brian Dolinar briandolinar at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 18:36:00 CDT 2006

Monday night, I received a surprise email
from Ken Pirok, who has recently been informed
of my personal opposition to his discrimatory policies.

Pirok makes the clever comparison between
Section 8 recipients and bad check writers,
both part of a criminal class so we're to believe.

To quote Bro. Aaron, someone must have been drunk
when they wrote this.

Remember when Democrats were dedicated
to waging a "war on poverty"?

Now they wage a war on the poor.