[Peace-discuss] RE: [Peace] consent decree thoughts

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 10:17:52 CDT 2006

La Colectiva Latina has been discussing this, too.
Incredible.  Just incredible.

Ricky

p.s. For future ref, folks, Peace at lists.chambana.net
is for announcements of upcoming events and minutes of
AWARE meetings.  Discussion and articles, etc., should
really be confined to
peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net.  We all forget from
time to time, so I'm just reminding us.  We've had a
number of folks over the years quit even the
announcements list because they just don't want the
discussion and stuff.  No use arguing whether it makes
sense.  The reality is, they quit.  Now we can't get
announcements to them easily.