[Peace-discuss] Informational picket for the City of Urbana Monday 10/30 6:30pm

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 09:57:18 CDT 2006

>From Rick Prince, AFSCME:

-------------
Calling all Brothers and Sisters.  Because the City of Urbana has not
been willing to address the parity issue and are attempting to keep
the wages of the folks we represent at the City of Urbana lower than
their counterparts at the City of Champaign, we having an
informational picket at the City Council meeting on October 30, 2006
beginning at 6:30 pm.  The picket will be at the Urbana City hall on
Vine Street.  Please contact your local folks and encourage them to
turn out for this one.  We need a big showing for our Brothers and
Sisters who make the CIty of Urbana run!!

Pray for the dead and fight like hell for the living!