[Peace-discuss] *News Gazette Front page coverage of Referenda*

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 07:58:50 CST 2006

Good work, Durl!

That was probably the best article that would get past
the editors at the evil NG.

Now I think we need to generate some letters to the
editor - there will certainly be some on the other
side - and we need to do it right away.  Both Carl and
Dave Green and I have offered in the past to help if
folks don't have the time or confidence to get out
something under 250 words.  But I feel sure we can all
do this.

Just remember to include your address and a daytime
phone number.  The shorter the more likely to appear
in print.

Let's keep it up, folks!  We can win this!
Ricky