[Peace-discuss] AWARE VIDEO Lending Library

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Tue Oct 31 14:07:29 CST 2006

Several people have suggested AWARE formalize a list of videos that
it might make available to individuals or groups - A  Video Lending
Library so to speak.  This past Sunday we had two videos donated at
our meeting "Soldiers Speak Out" and "What I've Learned About US
Foreign Policy".  I know in the past other videos have been donated
to the group and are laying around out there somewhere.
In short, I am willing to pull them together and setup an AWARE video
library for public lending.  But I need your help.  Attached is a
current list of videos that AWARE possesses.  If you have a video not
listed that you would like to lend to AWARE, just let me know and I
will add it to the list.  If we receive duplicate copies we can check
with our local libraries and high schools to see if they would accept
a copy.
There are a lot of good videos and documentaries out there, and this
may be a good time to organize a "lending video library".  No sense
in letting them collect dust!
Suggestions and ideas on how to make a "lending video library" more
functional are welcomed.

Durl Kruse