[Peace-discuss] nice lamont ad: "patriot"

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 10:37:42 CDT 2006

I know everyone isn't a huge fan of Lamont, but still I thought that
folks would appreciate this ad slamming the Iraq war, Bush, and
Lieberman. I wish Gill would run this ad! I would give more money if
he did so. I got an auto-voice mail from Gill telling me that he was
going to "stabilize" Iraq, which I found a little discouraging. I
don't regret giving Gill money and will definitely vote for him and
encourage others to do so, but I wish he would slam the war harder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Io-L2PEv7c4