[Peace-discuss] Anti-Lactating Feminazis

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 23:40:42 CDT 2006

I'm sorry, do you have some experience in the adoption system that I'm
unfamiliar with... because at least when I checked, my findings were
exactly true.

To be fair, the waiting time is shorter for minority children but it
is still on the order of a half as long.  I'm not saying there isn't a
measure of racism, but I am saying all newborns will get adopted.

http://www.adoptionservices.org/adoption/adoption_waiting_period.htm

This resource, which appears reputable, gives some details on the
waiting list, namely that all newborns are adopted quickly and it's
parents, not children, that have to wait.

Now, when you get much older than newborn, there's a glut of children
to be adopted, certainly when you are talking about foster kids.
However, that's not the objection here.  There will be no orphanage
with thousands of newborns if abortion stopped tomorrow.

Hell, abortions would likely decrease dramatically if people were just
a tad more responsible about having sex (i.e. realizing that children
are a natural result of pregnancy and acting accordingly).

Part-Time Pundit - http://jcb.pentex-net.com
Owner of BlogSoldiers - http://www.blogsoldiers.com