[Peace-discuss] Parnarauskis to speak on campus

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Wed Sep 20 21:38:46 CDT 2006

Hello Tom,

Are you being naive or hiding the truth that the main reason the Dems
don't want Joe P. on the ballot is because they think he will take
votes away from their candidate. On the other hand the Repubs are for
his appearance on the ballot because ….  As for the other reasons you
cite, of course many Dems, especially the politicos, are part of the
power/corporate structure, but not all are. I think honesty is
important in creating a movement, and one must face the facts that
our electoral system is lousy and loaded against non-major parties.
Nonetheless, we must persist, and I wish you luck.

--mort