[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] minutes of 9/24/06 AWARE meeting

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 25 18:26:37 CDT 2006

Carl,

You are presuming that no one on the panel will voice any of your
objections. You could be wrong.

I strongly suggest that you be there to voice your opinions on the
matter, as I will and I hope Dave Green will--in the same vein. That
could be the most valuable part of the panel discussion (if the
moderator allows us the floor, as I assume he must).

This panel serves us with the rare opportunity to air the mideast
controversy(?) before a crowd not only singing the same tune.

Mort