[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] minutes of 9/24/06 AWARE meeting

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 25 18:33:32 CDT 2006

Carl,
We do hope you come and not only flier if you wish, but also ask
appropriate questions (anti-war voice that you find lacking on the
panel).
AWAREPresents has no intention of excluding voices from any
perspective or limiting allowable debate, including a call for a
reversal of US support for Israel.  The panel composition was not
based upon the possibility of "turning people away" but rather upon
the consensus of the working group who planned this forum.  Our
intent is to have a civil, informed, and productive discussion on a
timely and important topic of interest to many.
Missing perspectives (there may be many) will be brought forward in
the Q & A to encourage the discussion to be as inclusive as possible.
We hope you will attend and add your voice to the conversation.
Durl and Jan