[Peace-discuss] Rats, moveon event on April 10th too

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 2 14:21:10 CDT 2007

Bet many of you are getting the note(s) I just got: that moveon
is organizing a national virtual meeting, inviting people to talk
with some Dem. Pres. candidates (Clinton/Edwards/Obama)... on
April 10th, same evening as Champaign and Urbana township meetings.

Moveon are seeking hosts in C. and U. for the virtual meetings.

Though hearing from the candidates and other moveon people might be
an interesting opportunity otherwise, I personally hope that
we can get people to go to the township meetings instead!

   Stuart