[Peace-discuss] Re: Public i article

C. G. Estabrook carl at newsfromneptune.com
Mon Apr 9 01:23:00 CDT 2007

Mike--

I thought it would be more fruitful (and thanks for the kind word about
the tree) to shift the discussion from the in-house issue of the Public
i's practices to the substance of the matter.

The suppression of the account offered here seemed to be the motive for
the violation of the understanding with which I submitted the article.

Regards, Carl