[Peace-discuss] Re: Public i article

Marti tvchick at insightbb.com
Mon Apr 9 01:34:49 CDT 2007

It appears to me that what we have is a basic disagreement between two
people and I'm not sure that posting the argument to a public forum is the
best way to encourage healthy dialogue or a constructive resolution. My
suggestion would be to take this up with the other editors at the Public I
and see what can be worked out.

For what it is worth I have made contributions of my own work and it's been
with the understanding that someone can edit it. If my words lack clarity or
a sentence is awkward I would certainly want someone to fix it before it
goes to print. Additionally there may be times when it is necessary to cut a
paragraph or two in order for the piece to fit.

Peace, Marti