[Peace-discuss] Today's Letters to N-G = Radical Cult blindly follows research of Carl Estabrook!

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 19:37:22 CDT 2007

Mightn't it be possible to disagree with views stated by Michael
Shapiro and Fred Jaher without describing them as "neurotic"? What is
accomplished by these personal insults?

I find this personally offensive. Might it be possible to raise the
standard of discourse around here?

P.S. I like Michael Shapiro. Could the enemies list be pruned a bit? I
figured there was no harm in askin'.