[Peace-discuss] Melodye Rosales for Champaign School Board info

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 15:58:22 CDT 2007

Someone mentioned that Melodye Rosales is also a great candidate for
Champaign Unit 4 School Board.

Her website and platform is at:
www.melodyerosales.com

Note that Giraldo also has a web site for his re-election campaign to council:
www.giraldorosales.com

In Champaign:
Greg Novak, a former teacher, is running and he has been endorsed by labor.
http://www.novakforschoolboard.org/

In Urbana, in District 7, which is the district that Ricky and I live
in (California and Webber),
Tracy Heilman is running against John Dimit, the incumbent. I gather
that there is a lot of unhappiness with Dimit from friends who follow
schools more closely. Ricky and I have yard signs for Heilman.