[Peace-discuss] Re: [CUCPJ Announce] Champaign school board

Vicki Ansermet vaa at uiuc.edu
Sun Apr 15 10:26:36 CDT 2007

I don't mean to leave Nathaniel Banks off the "please vote for" list, it is just that he is a shoe-in, given that he is running uncontested.  Just for everyone's info.

Chuck Jackson, who many do not know, is a Stratton school parent, his wife teaches in Urbana, and he would definitely be on the side of equity if he gets voted in.  He is new to such a position, but is very open  to issues of equity, etc., and we need those kind of people on the board, of course.

vicki