[Peace-discuss] what about jury nullification?

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 16 15:35:05 CDT 2007

The Simpson decision was not a case of jury nullification (i.e., the
jury did not say that Simpson was guilty under the law but that the law
was substantially unjust).  The jury (correctly, I think) said that they
  could not convict Simpson on the basis of the tainted evidence
presented to them.  What seems to have happened is that the LAPD
concocted evidence in an attempt to railroad a guilty man.  --CGE