[Peace-discuss] Blackwater working group

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 26 13:55:27 CDT 2007

Who is in the Blackwater Working Group?

Conrad has been out-of-town a lot and has asked that we collect some information for the Blackwater working group and contact everyone. We are not sure who is in this working group, so if you are (or want to be), could you email me? Thanks.

This WG is concerned with the training institutes in Illinois that are being set up by groups like Blackwater. The U of I Police Training Institute will soon be one and there are already 2 in Illinois.

-karen medina
kmedina at uiuc dot edu