[Peace-discuss] NEW TRIAL GRANTED FOR PATRICK THOMPSON!!!

John W. jbw292002 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:55:45 CDT 2007

Not that my opinion matters so much, but I just want to extend my most
sincere congratulations to Patrick and his family, and to all those  -
Martel Miller and VEYA, Brian and the Ammons and everyone in Community
Court Watch, Attorneys Kirchner and Wyman, etc. - who have worked so hard
to achieve a measure of justice for Patrick and a measure of accountability
in the local legal system.  Also to those who work in related fields - to
Sandra Ahten and the Books to Prisoners group, and to my own hard-working
colleagues in the Coalition for Citizen Police Review.  You have all shown
a full measure of courage and perseverance and devotion to the cause.  Love
and respect to each and every one of you.  I truly do hope that it won't go
to a third trial.

John Wason