[Peace-discuss] [Raymond Morales: TV SHOW IS DONE!] -- 4-part series on N*W*C*, racism, "interconnectedness of global issues and barriers to access", on Youtube and likely Urbana Public TV

Stuart Levy slevy at ncsa.uiuc.edu
Sun Aug 12 14:17:23 CDT 2007

----- Forwarded message from Raymond Morales <rmorales02 at gmail.com> -----

Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:05:10 -0500
From: Raymond Morales <rmorales02 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Discuss] TV SHOW IS DONE!
To: Mike Lehman <rebelmike at earthlink.net>,
	Andrew Ó Baoill <andrew at funferal.org>,
	Lynsee Melchi <lynseemelchi at gmail.com>,
	Carol Ammons <livingsoul at sbcglobal.net>,
	Danielle Chynoweth <arthousefarm at gmail.com>,
	dan blah <dan.blah at gmail.com>, gcziko at gmail.com,
	"Noel L. Vivar" <nlvivar at gmail.com>, dan at ucimc.org,
	Lilly <janicelilly at hotmail.com>, Barbara kessel <barkes at gmail.com>,
	Belden Fields <a-fields at uiuc.edu>,
	Brian Dolinar <briandolinar at gmail.com>,
	discuss at communitycourtwatch.org, cu at veyafoundation.org,
	habariconnection at gmail.com, Ordena Hope <hopecoach at gmail.com>,
	rfu at ucimc.org, imc at ucimc.org

I am happy to announce that I am done with my mini-series. Below is a link
to the final episode of the 4-part TV series that I am submitting to Public
Access TV in the Bronx, NY and in Urbana, IL. This episode features local
community activist Sister Carol and Prof Lisa Dixon along with a LIVE
performance by Andy Moreillon. We talk about the controversial play N*W*C*
that the Krannert Center for Performing Arts is presenting in September and
the deeper issues that this piece of art unmasks along with the
interconnectedness of global issues and barriers to access.

I want to send my THANKS to the UC-IMC and RFU for allowing me to complete
this project and all of the guests and people in the backdrop that helped to
make this possible. Everything came together because there were a lot of
great people contributing in different ways and I am grateful for that.

Anyhow, let me know what you think and please feel free to share this like
with anyone else.

*EPISODE 4:* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kj7_oP1lksc

Thanks,
Ray